Sprouted seeds are a superfood for birds, and now with the addition of canary seed, our popular feed just got a whole lot better. Grown in the fertile soils of North Otago, this high-quality canary seed has made Soak & Sprout a market leader.
When a seed is soaked and begins to sprout, stored nutrients are unlocked, effectively increasing the amount of nutrients available, including amino acids and antioxidants. Soak & Sprout is ideally suited to larger birds from cockatiels through to macaws. To read more check out how sprouted feed for birds can make a big difference.
- Sprouted seeds to boost available nutrients in bird feed
- New Zealand grown sunflower seeds and canary seeds
- Suitable for larger birds (cockatiels to macaws)
- Source of essential amino acids and antioxidants
- Easy to sprout, no equipment needed
Ingredients: Maize, Oats, Wheat, Oilseed Bird Rape, Radish, Peas, Mung Beans, Canary Seed, Sunflower, Buckwheat
Typical Analysis: Protein 12.0%, Fibre 5.8%, Fat 3.4%